yeah. he also does the "five times". he has numerous your mom/wife( aint that right poundndn) jokes
nah your talkin about the wrong chain gang my friend
"You Cant See Me"
yeah. he also does the "five times". he has numerous your mom/wife( aint that right poundndn) jokes
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
thats good for ole matthew, you want me to give him a cookie or somethin?
"You Cant See Me"
he probally wouldnt mind it. he likes cookies
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
would you like one to??
"You Cant See Me"
nah, cookies arent my thing. sorry
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
ohh you like strudel (SP)
"You Cant See Me"
nope eggo waffels. strawberry.mmm
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
nope you keep your back door open for any kind of strudel
"You Cant See Me"
Bookmarks